In today’s generation, the majority of us spend a lot of time on our phones. I know I am constantly on my phone, which is probably not good for me. Most of the time when I am on my phone, I am just using my apps, which I love. There are a lot of apps available to everyone on these devices that can keep you quite entertained. Some apps are very useful, while others are just for pure entertainment. The apps that I have been using this week so far have been a little bit of both. These are the apps that I have been using the most this week:
- YouTube: I love the YouTube app. I have spent a lot of time on it so far this week. I love watching vlogs, challenges, and so much more.
- Podcasts: I enjoy a good podcast. I love listening to different podcasts when I am working out, cleaning, cooking, or doing other things. I mainly listen to the ones in the comedy category. This week I have been using the app more than usual and I love it. If you are interested in a good podcast, check mine out: Exclusively Here with Diego Santoyo.
- MyFitnessPal: I have talked about this app in a previous blog post. I enjoy using it and it’s definitely one of my apps of the week. I use it to control my calorie intake. It also helps me keep track of what I am eating.
- Studio: This week I have been using this app a bit more to edit and design some of my pictures. It has many great features so go check it out.
- Toolwiz Videos: This is pretty much a face swap app that I just discovered and I love using it. I can be pretty silly and I use this app just for fun.
What are your apps of the week? I would like to know so maybe I can check them out. These are definitely my apps of the week. I enjoy using them!