Having a few drinks with your friends or family is always fun. Sometimes when you drink a little too much, you may get a hangover the next day. Having a hangover is not always the most pleasant thing, but it’s the price you pay after a great night or a night you regret. People often wonder how you cure a hangover and it’s not that hard to do. I may have experienced one or two and this is how I would cure mine:
- Water: You have to drink a lot of water. After having so many beers or vodka, you will probably get dehydrated. Consuming too much alcohol may cause dehydration. Drink as much water as you can!
- Taco Bell: Eat! You must eat and I recommend picking something up from Taco Bell! Something about their food just makes you feel better. It definitely helps and it tastes great.
- Remedies: Take some over-the-counter remedies to help reduce any pain you may be feeling. For example, if you have a really bad headache, take something to make it go away.
- Rest: Rest it up! Get in some sleep and just relax. It’s important that you rest up because you went crazy the night before. If you plan on getting crazy again, you need to really rest it up.
- Exercise: Sometimes working out does help cure your hangover. Exercising can just wake you up a bit more and give you some more energy.
When you are out having a few drinks, remember that you may get a hangover the next day if you go crazy. Try to take it easy if you don’t want to feel like crap the next day. Be safe! Remember, don’t drink and drive! There’s Uber, Lyft, and all kinds of ways to get you home safe. Be smart and have a great time! If you get a hangover, try to cure it my way and see how it works for you!